Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
.We still don't have enough experience and data from the RT model. But it indeed looks extremely precise. Even small whipsaws haven't been very painful.

We still need to see how the current RT short trade will end. I’m still fearful that the final capitulation target is Monthly S3 (47.50) but it will be out of the wy next Monday.

My inner feeling tells me that it's best to wait in cash or with very small-size positions when the RT and EOD models diverge. So far, the only backtested model is the EOD and I think it provides reliable edges for the EOD traders. It should have priority until enough data will allow for a backtest/optimization of the RT model. Perhaps the RT MF is the tool many awaited for position-sizing management, even within EOD positions.

As I finish writing this message, GDX regained the intraday VWAP at 48.34 with a moderately rising Money Flow. Today’s buyers are in control at this exact moment.
Billy
Yes, you are right about what has been back-tested.

As a side note, while waiting I updated the Futures and ETF sections of the web site.
It is interesting to note that the S&P, QQQ and Dow futures were bought during the pull-back while the US$ was still under selling pressure.

Pascal